Thank you for joining us for Euroleuk2021. We look forward to welcoming you to the 3rd European Congress on Controversies in Leukemias (Euroleuk2022) taking place in person, 2-3 November 2022 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The 2nd Virtual Congress on Controversies in Leukemias (Euroleuk2021) which will take place 28-29 October 2021.
Following on from the highly successful first Euroleuk which took place in October 2020, Euroleuk2021 will continue to provide clinicians and biologists with state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care and insights into controversies and new therapeutic perspectives in the field and will be of interest to:
• Senior or junior clinicians (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
• Biologists (BS)
• Clinical residents in-training
• R&D personnel
• Pharmaceutical and industry professionals.
The most relevant and latest controversies on the following topics will be discussed:
• Biology of ALL, AML, CML, CLL
• Leukemia stem cells (LSCs)
• Routing diagnosis gene expression and mutational profiling
• Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
• Front-line treatment of ALL, AML, CML, CLL
• Treatment of resistant/relapsed disease
• How novel agents are changing the treatment landscape of ALL, AML, CML and CLL
• Minimal residual disease
Join us at Euroleuk2021 and benefit from;
- A cutting-edge scientific program – from basic science to clinical and therapeutic applications and perspectives
- Direct scientific interaction with an international faculty of distinguished experts through the virtual platform
- Expert presentations – available on VOD so you can re-watch in your own time
- Participation in Live real-time Q&A
- B2B –networking and establishing new contacts with KOL’s from across the globe
We look forward to welcoming you online.
Alessandro Isidori, MD, PhD,
Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant Center
Marche Nord Hospital – Pesaro – Italy